
Jordin Sparks sixth season American Idol Winner

Jessy McCartney popular amongst the young crowd
Samara and I got to go and see the concert they put on last night. The opening act was a group called PermaJ. They have one song I have heard on the radio, but otherwise I really didn't have a clue who they were. They sang a few songs and then we got to sit and wait for a whole hour while they were trying to figure out some technical difficulties. Finally an hour later (8:30pm) Jordin Sparks came out and did her thing. Samara loved it. She sang as loud as she could and so did I on the songs I new. It was great. After about an hour she was done and we had to wait another 20 minutes or so for them to change the set and then all 2000 or so young girls between the ages of 6 to 18 or older and Samara too screamed as loud as they could when Jessy McCartney came out. I at that point had wished I had ear plugs.LOL We ended up not getting home until 11pm. Samara and I had a great time. It was a fun way to end the summer since Samara starts back to school next week.
1 comment:
Glad to see that Samara is keepin' you young (:
Post a Comment