Monday, August 4, 2008

Myla's First day of Pre-School at Smith Elementary







Today was Myla's first full day of Preschool. She got up excited to go and promised me she would have fun. I dropped her off at 8am and picked her up at 2:45pm. She had a big smile on her face when she realized Sissy (Samara), Tyce, and I were there to pick her up. Her teacher Mr. Jones said she had a great day and even took a 45 minute nap during rest time. Although, she realized I had put one of Tyce's crib sheets in her bag to lay on and refused because it was his. So we went to Walmart this afternoon and she picked out a Dora the Explorer sheet for her to use tomorrow. We are now the proud parents of a Pre-schooler!

2 comments:

Wren Family said...

I'm so glad her 1st day went well! Jade is also particular about her blanket at school. We have to make sure it's her's and not baby Kennys.

The Kellys said...

Hey Girl! I found your link on Carol's site and had to leave you a message.... It has been FOREVER! You have a beautiful family! You will have to check out my blog and see my boys too! Brandon is now 9, Donovan 3 and Tysen 1. We love in Wasilla and absolutely love it. Hope all is well with you - take care! love, jenniferlynn